Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Scarlett!

Every birthday must be celebrated with a photo shoot. I try to do a different location every year with new ideas. My one-year-old had her photos taken in Laguna Beach this year with a pink crown and cake. For this shoot I tried out Irvine Regional Park. So many options here and lots of bunnies to chase!
On Monday we celebrated my first born's third birthday! What?! Three years old?! I know what you're thinking . . . "She's so old!" It's true, she's pretty much a teenager now.




I told her not to grow anymore and she told me (with a very big pouty lip), "But I want to grow up Mommy." Oh dear . . .
The girl keeps us thoroughly entertained on a daily basis. I love her so much and I am glad that she
lets me follow her around with a camera!








Happy Birthday Scarlett Belle!




1 comment: